Thirsty Thursday - Enchantress

1

Written on 5/01/2008 09:27:00 PM by Yvette St. John

This drink sounds interesting...

Enchantress

  • 1 Part Amaretto
  • 1 Part Creme de Cacao
  • 1 Part Triple Sec
  • 1 Splash Grenadine
  • Fill With Milk

Blending Instructions:

  • Combine alcoholic ingredients in glass over ice
  • Fill to top with milk, add splash of grenadine
  • Stir gently
I love amareto....I'm not entirely sure about the milk, but I may have to try this next time I'm at the bar ;)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. herbal martini |

    Interesting drink...the milk got my attention..I am definitely gonna try that.Thanks for sharing and keep posting for more.Btw Have you heard about herbal martini? You should try it, it's a new cocktail drink that won't give you a bang in the head but keeps your whole body healthy and helps remove the toxins from your blood.
    -Hope you can try our herbal martini and let us know what you think at http://www.altarco.com

     

Post a Comment